Northern Territory Police Major Crash detectives have this morning arrested the driver involved in a fatal crash that occurred near Bulman Community on Wednesday night.
Following enquiries and with assistance from local police, the 33-year-old man voluntarily attended the Bulman Police Station.
He has since been charged with:
- Drive motor vehicle cause death
- Hit and run driving cause death
- Driver drive under influence of alcohol
- Drive vehicle with suspended entitlement
- Drive unregistered motor vehicle
- Drive uninsured motor vehicle
He has been granted bail to appear in the Katherine Local Court on 11 February 2021.